Banana Bread Love 🍫🍌 Mmmh that tastes delicious! Guaranteed to be a treat for the whole family 🤤 And without industrial sugar ✔︎ Healthy snacking can be this easy. 😍
▪️ 2 ripe bananas
▪️ 120 ml honey
▪️ 4 tbsp coconut oil
▪️ 4 tbsp almond milk
▪️ 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
▪️ 240g wholemeal flour
▪️ 4 tbsp nuts of your choice
▪️ 1.5 tsp baking powder
▪️ 1 pinch of salt
▪️ 1 FRANKY chocolate bar (35g) of your choice
1 banana, nuts, FRANKY chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Coat a cake tin with coconut oil.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and mix with the milk, coconut oil, honey and apple cider vinegar until homogeneous.
- Chop the nuts and FRANKY chocolate into small pieces. Then mix into the moist mixture. Add the wholemeal flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix the dough well and then pour it into the cake tin and smooth it out.
- Cut the bananas in half lengthwise and place on top of the batter with the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake the bread uncovered for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Then reduce to 150 degrees, cover the tin with baking paper and bake for 20min.
- Let cool and enjoy 😋
Shelf life: 3-4 days well wrapped in the fridge.