Drinking Chocolate De Luxe
There's nothing like a refreshing drinking chocolate! Perfect for a classy chocolate date with your loved ones. So delicious! 😋
- 2 nice glasses
- Cow or plant milk
- Franky protein chocolate
- Cocoa (for the rims of the glasses)
- Optional: add chocolate protein powder
1. Grate the Franky chocolate on a grater. Pour the chocolate chips into a container and add the milk.
2. Add chocolate chips if desired. Mix everything well with a hand mixer. Then heat in the microwave for about 3 minutes and stir again.
3. Cocoa rim: spread some cocoa on a plate. Moisten the rims of the glasses, then roll the glasses upside down in the cocoa until the cocoa sticks evenly to the rim.
4. Empty chocolate milk into the pretty little glass and you're done 😋.