Energyballs with dates, nuts and FRANKY
Energyballs with dates, nuts and FRANKY Chocolate
A delicious snack of the particularly energetic kind! Snack healthy and recharge your batteries at the same time. Yummy!
- 100 g walnuts
- 150 g cashew nuts
- 150 g almonds
- 100 g dates
- 70 g raisins
- 100 g peanut butter
- Franky Chocolate
- Coconut flakes, chopped nuts,...
- Roast the nuts in a pan for 3-4 minutes (without oil).
- Then grind the roasted nuts in a blender. The pieces should not be ground too finely. Take out the crushed nuts.
- Mix the dates, raisins and FRANKY chocolate to a homogeneous mass.
- Mix the chopped nuts, the date-raisin-chocolate puree and the peanut butter in a bowl.
- Form the mixture into small energy balls. Then roll the balls in the topping of your choice. Done! :-)