Protein chocolate muffins
If you ever want to give your loved ones a special surprise or shine at the next party: Then try these delicious protein muffins. 😋
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tablespoons yogurt
- 30 g ground oatmeal
- 30 g ground almonds
- 30 g chocolate Whey Protein
- 1 tsp baking cocoa
- 0.25 tsp baking powder
- 0.25 tsp baking soda
- 35 g FRANKY chocolate (1 bar)
- 6 muffin cups
- First preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Now whisk all ingredients except the protein powder and the chocolate drops with a hand mixer.
- When the batter is smooth, stir in the chocolate whey and the chocolate drops.
- Divide the batter into your muffin cups, filling a little more than halfway.
- Leave the muffins in the oven for about 15-20 minutes - it's best to test with a chopstick every now and then starting at the 15th minute if the muffins are already done.