Pumpkin chocolate muffins
Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins 🎃🧁
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree (250 g pumpkin flesh baked in the oven at 200 °C for 30 minutes and then mashed)
- 160 g flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 pinch of clove powder
- 120 g butter, soft
- 80 g sugar, brown
- 2 eggs
- 120 g chopped chocolate
- 150 g chocolate, dark, for the glaze
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees top and bottom heat.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and the spices in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Put butter and the brown sugar in a mixing bowl and mix both for a few minutes. The mixture should be light in color.
- Add eggs and mix again. Then stir in the pumpkin puree.
- Add flour mixture to the batter. Finally, fold in the chopped chocolate and pour everything into a muffin tin.
- Bake muffins in the middle of the oven for 16-18 minutes. Once baked, remove muffins from pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
- Melt chocolate in a water bath and decorate muffins with chocolate icing. Enjoy. 😋