White hot chocolate
White hot chocolate 🥛🍫
- 200 ml milk
- optional: 50 ml whipped cream
- 70 g white chocolate (2 Franky bars)
- 2 cm from a vanilla bean
Suggestions for decorating:
- Cut the vanilla bean lengthwise with a knife. Then place it in the milk for 20 minutes. Then remove the vanilla bean and carefully scrape out the pulp with the tip of a knife. Put the pulp back into the milk.
- Place the whipping cream and milk in a saucepan and heat. Then add the chocolate and melt in it, stirring constantly. Do not boil.
- Pour the finished white chocolate into the glasses and decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate, for example.